Woolworths Financial Services follows a Work-in-Hybrid work structure which requires employees to work from home for the majority of their time with some rotation into office.
- Providing technical support to business operations by developing and maintaining automation solutions using MS SQL server and related technologies.
- End to end development of BI Solutions.
- Managing data flow required for process automation and reporting within Risk Operations.
- Responsible for identifying important relationships in large amounts of data as well as their meaning and implications, both strategically and operationally
- Data systems architecture and development
- Reporting and MI Delivery
- Lead BI Projects
- Stakeholder/Resource Management
- Quality and Governance Standards
- Ongoing, proactive enhancement of business information to continuously improve current service offerings and optimise future opportunities through the analysis of data, processes, business rules and automation
- University degree in business, statistics, industrial engineering or technology development
- Postgraduate degree in business, statistics, industrial engineering or technology development (Preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role (senior analyst)
- Extensive knowledge of MS SQL Server programming and support.
- Sound knowledge of SQL as applied in analytics, reporting and systems development in MS SQL Server environment (SSIS, SSRS experience is an advantage)
- Understanding data modeling, creating and updating datasets, stored procedures and other data objects
- Experience in financial services industry is advantageous
- Previous experience in developing/maintain and supporting SQL based solutions/systems
- Proven ability in analytics, business acumen and presenting / communicating recommendations across all organisation levels.
- Ability to work with diverse teams to ensure effective implementation of projects.
- High proficiency in MS SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Be able to deliver incremental results in a fast paced, agile environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: George
Application Deadline: N/A