To deliver exceptional customer service and maximize selling opportunities through effective people and process management.
- Address concerns and discover lasting solutions while upholding customer satisfaction as the priority.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to reduce and eliminate waste.
- Check daily access & movement security checks and stock management.
- Daily customer complaints investigation and resolution within 24 hours.
- All regulatory practices pertaining to compliance with health and safety regulations,
- Balance effective service levels with meeting required productivity benchmarks
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Populate detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses.
- Ensure nil out of stock of product ingredients.
- Accountable to ensure equipment is working, and if not to report once it has been logged, follow up that it has been resolved.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Implement Marketing directives.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Drivers licence
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Minimum 2 years previous experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Manager.
- Able to communicate clearly and listen effectively
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge,
- Able to follow and adhere to processes, policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to manage and work in a team
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Strong understanding of financial management.
- Experience in both front and back of house is essential
- Able to effectively demonstrate product knowledge relative to job function
- Hospitality diploma or degree an advantage.
- A matric certificate and relevant management experience are essential for this position.
- Existing people management experience is an advantage
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with restaurant management software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montague Gardens, SA
Application Deadline: N/A