Website Planet Fitness
The Fitness Trainer will be responsible for running the Planet Fitness group fitness program ([email protected]). This includes assisting new members in the achievement of their fitness goals by designing a simple workout program and instructing them on the proper use of equipment. Due to physical distancing and the impacts of COVID-19 the duties and responsibilities of the Fitness Trainer is subject to change. We fully expect all Fitness Trainers to help in the daily cleaning and sanitization of the club and front desk operations while at the facility
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Meet class requirements based on club size and member traffic.
- Conduct and run the Planet Fitness [email protected] program, including creating and following the schedule.
- Create weekly updates consisting of a variety of exercises.
- Consult with members regarding their fitness goals and instruct them on how to properly and safely use the equipment.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Nationally Certified Training Certificate required.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must have a satisfactory background check
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- A passion for fitness and health!
Company: Planet Fitness
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A