As a Bottling Operator you will be responsible for operating designated bottling machinery, working together within a team environment to ensure that production targets are met.
- Orchestrate materials collection and removal, ensuring we are compliant with return procedures
- Promote and cascade the philosophy of Working Together, ensuring conformance to Company Vision and Values illustrated in BOS
- Continually review and recommend improvements to manufacturing processes ask what if?
- Take ownership of Centrelines on machines and to ensure the development and maintenance of a safety conscious environment, identify hazards & risks using Nemo system
- To undertake Line changeovers, minimizing changeover time using SMED techniques, record changeover times & endeavor to improve through SMART thinking & operating
- To effectively operate workstations / machinery within the Production Line including H&S Guard checks, Hygiene & Maintenance, in compliance with Company Health & Safety Policy across any production line on site.
- Take ownership of the Planned Stop tasks ensuring that they are carried out to the required standards with timings and defects are logged
- To actively pursue the maximization of production output in accordance with agreed Quality standards, Key responsibilities include driving & leading fellow colleagues to achieve team goals and using Continuous Improvement tools to improve line performance
- To ensure the maintenance of excellent housekeeping standards using 5s principles. Conduct 5s audits, populate scoring mechanism to create spider graph.
- To effectively train designated personnel as required utilizing SOP’s to ensure best practice is adopted and take ownership of the procedures ensuring regular review to ensure accuracy.
- Carry out related tasks that may be required from time to time
- To actively participate in all continuous improvement processes and procedures, demonstrating a visible commitment to Total Quality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and of SAP transactions required to support daily operations
- You should have experience of working within a FMCG environment, preferably manufacturing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A