Website Global Travel Collection
- This role involves supporting the Fares Department and Commercial team as well as our community of Advisors.
- The right candidate must be able to work on their own initiative without the need for significant supervision, to deliver within given deadlines.
- This role reports to the Assistant Director of Revenue Management.
- Optimize fares opportunities and identifying selling techniques to maximise revenue
- Assisting advisors and in-house teams with Fares & Ticketing queries in a timely manner
- Assisting with airlines updates on the Intranet and Air Fare Bulletins
- Assisting with NDC contents and NDC booking platforms
- Queue management and monitoring commercial reports
- Working efficiently and effectively with other Departments
- Assisting other departments with ticketing instructions and fare loading
- Assisting with Fares Distribution for GDS and OBT’s
- To maintain solid relationships with key stakeholder within supplier organizations
- Strong experience of working with multiple GDS (Sabre and Galileo)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong experience with Revenue Maximization tools preferred
- Flexibility, can-do attitude, problem solving, creative thinking, initiative-taking approach
- Attend and proactively participate in regular staff meetings as and when required.
- Extensive Fares knowledge across all markets (minimum 5 years)
- Showing excellent time management skills and work effectively as a team player
- Extensive knowledge of Online Booking tool and NDC Aggregators
- Hybrid working module – up to 3 days a week in the office
- Assist team members as required ensuring maximum service to partners
Company: Global Travel Collection
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A