The job is to provide technical Hosting support to Project Management Teams globally. To manage electronic discovery solutions for the culling, processing, hosting and conversion of electronically stored information (ESI) for end clients consisting of mainly law firms and Fortune 500 companies.
- Create custom event handlers and Relativity Scripts to improve workflow
- Ensure smooth transition of work between day and evening shifts.
- Troubleshoot any tech-related issues; both internally and externally.
- Communicate with Project Management Teams as well as clients in order to effectively execute tasks throughout the life cycle of a case.
- Be available to answer client questions about web hosting software and perform various administrative functions of the application(s) to meet clients’ needs.
- Handle multiple projects and jobs to ensure deadlines are met.
- Work with Relativity and LAW to execute document productions, including bates stamping, creating load files and performing OCR
- Develop and utilize strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action.
- Perform other tech-based special projects or duties when required.
- Ensure jobs are completed according to client, and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are adhered to.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to convey technical processes and terminology into easy to understand language.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications required.
- Positive attitude and ability to develop and implement new ideas to create customized solutions on a client by client basis.
- Available by phone or email when out of the office as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, such as computer sciences or information management-technology, a strong technical background is helpful.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Available to work overtime, including evenings and weekends as needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A