COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
- Work may involve the handling of billing and general account queries, network support, and processing of orders
- You will be maintaining accounts and ensuring all queries are answered within a timely manner ensuring quality on email responses is maintained and working with the wider Vodafone team.
- We will give you the ability to let your customer service skills shine, and be given the opportunity to build strong relationships with your customers and understand and meet their individual needs.
- Proactively build relationships with the customer and other key external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the customer accounts. Keeping the account within SLA.
- Manage and assist with project work, being responsible for the delivery of aspects of project work, (i.e., NMR call recording, Wi Fi calling, graduate roll-out.)
- Supporting other Vodafone HQ based departments in resolving queries that relate to the account and seeking ways to further improve efficiencies on site.
- Attend customer meetings in support to Account and Service Management team in management of the account
- Act as the expert front line support in offering end u
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London. England
Application Deadline: N/A