Two of Australia’s leading telecommunication companies, Vodafone Hutchinson Australia and TPG, have come together to form TPG Telecom Limited, combining a mobile network covering more than 22 million Australians and a fixed line network delivering exceptional performance. TPG Telecom Limited has a powerhouse of brands like Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara & AAPT committed to connecting Australians for the better.
- Track the market performance of to your assigned sub-set of the Product portfolio, including customer activity, front-line feedback and key commercial metrics.
- Maintain thorough market and competitor knowledge related to your assigned Products, stay abreast industry trends and relevant technology developments
- Influence the Marketing leadership team on the direction of key product initiatives
- Lead the development of great customer experience and journeys related to the purchase and use of your assigned product portfolio, with a focus on self-service and end-to-end digital interaction for our customers.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in fast moving blue chip environment
- Degree qualified, ideally in business or economics.
- Outstanding senior influencing skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication
- Expert in product development, systems and processes
- Strong knowledge and expertise in service based industry on 5+ years of market experience
- Ability to lead 15+ cross-functional teams to deliver complex product innovation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A