Responsible for leading and driving talent resourcing initiatives and positioning the Vodacom Services Company Employer Brand. Collaborate with respective business stakeholders to understand their talent needs and align resourcing strategies to meet the people’s plans. Ensure customer obsession and adopt the best recruitment approaches to drive a seamless candidate experience.
- Collaborate with businesses to develop and cultivate excellent working relationships to build an in-depth understanding of requirements in order to plan sourcing strategies.
- Build talent pipelines for future needs.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Assist with the alignment and achievement of Business Area Transformation targets through targeted sourcing and shortlisting.
- Pro-active sourcing of candidates via internal databases, alternate sourcing channels, referrals, talent days, and talent mapping exercises in order to meet client requirements.
- Provide market trends and analysis on a regular basis, utilizing these insights to influence recruitment plans.
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end talent acquisition services including being accountable for proactively communicating and updating key stakeholders.
- Consult with the business to support targeted attraction strategies for relevant business areas based on the business drivers/strategy, research, and analysis.
- Engage with preferred suppliers where necessary and build working relationships to deliver the right talent for the business.
- Accountable for resourcing reporting, including analysis of performance against KPIs and insights to shape the business area to further shape the business area-specific resourcing strategy.
- Ability to analyze recruitment data and trends and to implement corrective actions.
- Experience in dealing with tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment and dealing with complex roles and business areas
- Experience in research, market mapping, and stakeholder management
- Experienced talent acquisition specialist who has managed significant portfolios of complex recruitment for a demanding client base with a deep functional expertise
- 3+ years experience in the recruitment industry
- Experience in developing and delivering recruitment strategies and processes to improve outcomes.
- Customer obsessed with experience of delivering a customer-centric resourcing service and demonstrate innovation to problem-solving as well as service delivery.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- An effective and persuasive communicator who seeks insight into the business needs and acts as a knowledgeable advisor, as well as liaise and influences at the senior level.
- Strong networker, who adapts well to changing priorities, and demonstrates resilience, flexibility, and energy.
- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent*
- Minimum of a B Degree with HR specialization or SAQA Accredited Equivalent*
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand
Application Deadline: N/A