Website VKB Group
Do all administration work to ensure the smooth running of the department, as well as handling job cards for maintenance, sending all swabs to the laboratory and other admin functions, thereby ensuring that customer service & company standards are maintained.
- Loading Weighbridge tickets on the system.
- Arranging courier and driver for laboratory delivery of swabs taken.
- Ordering of Feed, Chicks, Shavings and other Services.
- Uploading of documents on ISOPRO (Farms).
- Capturing data on Avihance and updating the required Register.
- Sending out of results and forms to Contract Growers.
- Raising of CID’s and follow-up of closing of CIDs’ and NCR’s.
- Planning of Boot Swabs, water, and AI blood to be sampled.
- Sending Health Declaration updates to Contract Growers.
- Arranging training and venue for Agri Quality.
- General filing of documents within required deadline.
- Compiling Reports on a daily and weekly basis.
- Any other duties as may be required by line manager.
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 equivalent.
- 3 – 5 Years’ admin experience.
- Certificate / Diploma in Office Administration will be advantageous.
- Demonstratable Computer literacy: Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Prior admin experience in an abattoir/ agricultural environment will be advantageous.
- On-Key system knowledge advantageous.
- A willingness to work overtime when required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, while maintaining effective working relationships.
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- Good communication Skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good reporting skills.
- Team player and able to work independently when necessary.
- Able to work under pressure.
Company: VKB Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reitz
Application Deadline: N/A