Website VKB Group
The role is established in the Governance, Risk and Compliance department of the VKB Information and Technology department as part of the Quality Assurance Team. The QA Graduate will report to the Quality Assurance Lead and ultimately to the I&T Manager: Governance Risk and Compliance.
The QA Graduate will be responsible to work with the Quality Assurance Team to deliver high-quality products in line with pre-determined standards to the relevant product owners. As part of the QA process, activities will include designing and executing of manual and automated testing procedures in accordance with the QA framework and best practice principles.
- Familiarize and understand the requirements of the Software Quality Assurance Methodology, Framework and Team Guidelines.
- Execute Business As Usual (BAU) and project testing activities in line with the Quality Assurance Methodology and Framework.
- Identify trends based on pro-active analysis of test results to identify root causes for consistent test failures.
- Maintain knowledge of testing best practices and industry trends.
- Attend all the prescribed training on the QA principles, Automation Tool requirements and ERP functionality.
- Report on progression of testing projects/cases assigned by management in a metric and structured manner.
- Deliver customer service of the highest quality to the VKB Operational departments to ensure the QA brand is recognized for leaders in execution and innovation.
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- Applicable Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, BCom IT or related field. (Combination of IT and Commerce subjects will be preferred).
- Experience in JAVA will be advantageous.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages preferred.
- Strong work ethic with a fierce dedication to exceeding expectations.
- Impeccable organizational skills with the ability to multitask and deliver results under pressure.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision and deliver exceptional results on time.
- You are keen to join one of the most dynamic and leading agricultural companies in South Africa,
- You want to be part of an I&T department that is passionate about delivering optimal services to the VKB Group.
- You have an interest in the I&T and Business Process Environments.
- You have a proven track record to be Inquisitive, Thorough, Diplomatic and Creative.
- You have the ability to step back and see the bigger picture and keep perspective in pressured and dynamic circumstances.
- You are teachable and able to adapt to new processes and procedures.
- You are able to work in a team environment and add value and innovation to the team.
- You must be able to manage time and deadlines in a suitable manner and be able to communicate when delays are presented.
Company: VKB Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reitz
Application Deadline: N/A