Venmo is looking for a Staff iOS engineer to join the team to deliver high quality, secure products to millions of users. As an engineer on the Consumer Financial Services team, you will be primarily responsible for feature development and you should be comfortable with planning, developing and testing your code as well as supporting the team with code reviews and debugging.
We are a small team that values ego-free code reviews, passion for quality and security and is always looking to improve ourselves and the work we deliver to our users.
- 5+ years experience in iOS Development
- Strong Swift Skills
- Familiarity with accessibility
- Experience mentoring and developing software engineers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Intimate knowledge of common design patterns, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Experience leading the development through the full iOS development lifecycle
- Experience developing, maintaining and innovating large scale, consumer-facing mobile applications
- Strong understanding of testing best practices and familiarity with at least one testing framework for iOS.
- Empathetic and collaborative teammate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A