Venmo has millions of customers and we want to make their experience better every day.
We want you to be a tactical driver of the Venmo App Powered Commerce Experience Product team by helping us craft delightful customer experiences for our users in the in-person and online commerce space. We’re looking for a roll up the sleeves product manager who has a keen interest in understanding the current fintech and digital commerce landscape, and can translate the needs of our customers into a comprehensive product roadmap.
In this role, you will participate and lead discovery for new online and in-person commerce products such as Venmo Business Profiles and Protections, work with engineering and design to build and launch A/B tests to optimize existing product flows, and participate in agile ceremonies to drive the execution and launch of new features. You will be the point person for your domain, balancing customer desires, business requirements, legal/compliance, growth and monetization considerations.
- Minimum 5 years as a Product Manager
- Experience building a product roadmap and working with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver measurable impact
- Analyze, quantify, and articulate trade-offs of what you are building
- Familiarity with FinTech products and concepts
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills to senior leaders and stakeholders
- Deep attention to detail; desire to collaborate on new processes for efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and still hit core responsibilities and key deadlines
- Know how to collaborate and tactically work with senior leaders that are stakeholders on your projects
- Ability to quickly build consensus
- Experience in e-commerce, social or consumer apps
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative user testing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A