As the Growth Marketing Specialist, you will help develop and implement initiatives in email, in-app, push, and digital channels to drive growth for the Venmo Credit Card. You will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders (internally and with our external partners) to drive acquisition, activation, and engagement with the Venmo Credit Card.
- Help manage creative asset production for lifecycle campaigns in partnership with design, content strategy, and agency partners.
- Analyze Venmo Credit Card campaign results and determine actionable next steps for optimizing impact and enhancing the user journey. Distill results and takeaways for leadership team and external partners.
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire credit card funnel.
- Layer in targeted performance marketing channels, including digital performance marketing (SEM, paid social, etc.) to help drive key financial services metrics.
- Help develop performance marketing strategies (beyond lifecycle) to create amazing customer experiences and drive credit card growth.
- Contribute to brand/awareness campaigns (OOH).
- Collaborate with Analytics to develop the right event tagging and reporting requirements for the programs.
- Own end-to-end execution of lifecycle marketing programs, including campaign strategy, asset creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Work hands-on in our tools on campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, QA testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic multi-channel campaigns.
- Demonstrated success in an innovative and agile high-growth environment
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Highly analytical and comfortable with reporting and analyzings financial metrics
- Bachelor and/or equivalent work experience required
- Has developed both email and in-app lifecycle programs
- Has successfully worked cross-functionally and built effective working relationships
- Previous experience at an app-based company preferred
- Outstanding project management skills and ability to bring an idea from conception to execution through clear direction, prioritization, and planning
- 2-4 years of Marketing experience (at least 1 year of CRM or paid digital marketing)
- Has worked in credit, financial services, or FinTech
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A