Venmo was founded on the principles of breaking down the intimidating barriers around financial transactions to make them intuitive, friendly, and fun. It worked! People love sending money with Venmo. We’re growing by leaps and bounds and we’re just getting started!
We want to take that magic of sending money with Venmo and make it available to even more users in every place people use money. That means connecting people to their money in the most intuitive and fun way possible. Our users love Venmo and we want to continue providing them a delightful and exceptional experience!
You will be responsible for mapping existing connectivity between users, handling Privacy settings, defining a best in class Search product, and ultimately driving the future of Venmo’s Feed. You will work both with our Data Infrastructure and Data Science teams, as well as a front-end client team to design both back and front end experiences to improve Venmo’s social landscape.
You will also work closely with other Product Managers, manage request intake and feature scoping, and participate in agile ceremonies to drive the execution and launch of new features. You will be the point person for your domain, balancing customer desires, business requirements, legal/compliance, growth and monetization considerations.
- Experience in ML or Data Science is a plus
- Senior level experience in a consumer-facing Product role. Ideally, you’ve managed a huge component of a particular business line at your current or previous company, or a team of PMs
- Experience building a product roadmap and working with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver measurable impact
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills to senior leaders and project partners
- Deep attention to detail; desire to collaborate on new processes for efficiency
- Analytical experience, specifically in using Looker or other BI tools to drill down on insights and create solutions on data-driven hypotheses
- Experimentation and A/B testing experience in guiding rapid iterative product development
- Analyze, quantify, and articulate trade-offs of product roadmap features
- Familiarity with FinTech products and concepts
- Bias toward data-driven decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver core responsibilities against deadlines
- Ability to quickly build consensus
- Experience in Payments or Consumer Financial Services is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A