Website United Airlines
A “People-First” demeanor: Ability to adapt/respond to different types of customer-facing scenarios. A passion to serve with optimism and positivity. Direct engagement with customers through outstanding interpersonal skills, good judgment and ability to resolve issues with understanding, compassion, and grace. Influence customer loyalty through excellent service. Represent United with pride and distinction.
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 or more years of college preferred
- The ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, stoop, stretch, reach, lift heavy objects (such as luggage to overhead bin or window exit) and push and pull beverage cart (up to 250 lbs.).
- Experience in service industry (such as customer, retail, hospitality, food, aviation, safety, social service, healthcare/medical position or military)
- Ability to proficiently operate electronic devices (phones, tablets, laptops, etc). for the completion of required tasks
- 20 years of age or older at time of application
- Must be proficient in Hebrew (read & speak)
- Professional appearance, excellent grooming standards, and willingness to follow uniform, hair, tattoo and piercing guidelines
- Effective communication is crucial in the event of high-stress situations such as aircraft evacuation, security threats, delays, medical emergencies, severe weather conditions, and turbulence.
- English language proficiency; second languages such as Hebrew, Hindi, Dutch, and German are an asset
- Possession of valid U.S. passport or foreign passport with applicable visas and eligibility to travel globally without restrictions
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A