Website University of the Free State
- Reporting to line manager on all aspects of Cleaning and Hygiene Services.
- Managing the cleaning and hygiene on the client’s behalf.
- Arrangements on cleaning and hygiene requests from management.
- Risk and process management.
- Liaise with clients.
- Ensure all buildings are maintained within accordance to standard procedures and specifications.
- Supply weekly work programs/ schedules to factotums, and team leaders
- Sign off on work programs/schedules.
- Manage personnel within the division.
- Ensure on quality; sufficient material and equipment used and supplied.
- Manage Personnel register management.
- Responsible for mentoring and assistance.
- People skills.
- Relevant experience related to the duties and responsibilities.
- Relevant management skills.
Company: University of the Free State
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A