Website University of the Free State
- Ensure cleaning and hygiene services programs and equipment are handed to teams and ensure expectations for the day / week’s work is communicated.
- Comply with inspection standards.
- Supervising the day-to-day activities of the team
- Submit report / feedback to line manager for sign off.
- Relay any time keeping, personnel and operational concerns to line manager.
- Assure program/ schedule completion.
- Ensure effective team communication, assist and address operational matters.
- Complete and sign off on cleaning programs.
- People skills.
- Relevant management skills.
- Relevant experience related to the duties and responsibilities.
Company: University of the Free State
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A