Website University of the Free State
- Provide research leadership and mentorship.
- Attract external funding where possible.
- Initiate, sustain and provide quality research outputs.
- Perform general administration duties as applicable at university level
- Provide study leadership at postgraduate level.
- Teach and assess undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Participate in community engagement initiatives where possible.
- Recruit and supervise postgraduate students.
- Proven experience in delivering keynote addresses at national scholarly conferences.
- A proven research record of relevant publications in national and international accredited journals.
- A relevant LLD / PhD on NQF level 10.
- An appropriate NRF rating or equivalent status.
- Proven international recognition for specialist expertise and research leadership in a particular area of academic scholarship (e.g. regularly serves as a reviewer for international / ISI / IBSS journals).
- Demonstrate successful supervision of graduated Master’s and preferably graduated doctoral students.
- Serve as a member of an international scholarly society OR an international committee or agency concerned with research at higher education levels.
- Act as editorial board member of high-quality international / ISI / IBSS journals.
- Experience as external examiner for masters’ and doctoral students.
Company: University of the Free State
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A