Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are looking for a Team Leader that will be based in East London, Eastern Cape. The Team Leader will be responsible for cleaning of identified areas on site scheduled by Management and maintaining the cleaning standards of Tsebo Cleaning Solutions. As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity. Tsebo Cleaning Solutions a division of Tsebo Solutions Group is now the third largest cleaning provider in South Africa with over 150 contracts across the country and a staff compliment of over 12,000 cleaning professionals. We provide hospital-level cleaning services, no matter the environment – a heritage that translates into a service ethos and cleaning standards of the very highest quality.
- To comply with Hygiene/Deep Cleaning policies procedures, keep abreast of changes w.r.t the company policies and procedures and ensure that you as well as your subordinates are totally conversant with it.
- To maintain a high standard of morale motivation through good communication skills.
- Attend meetings and training sessions, when required.
- Understand cleaning principles and knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Strong people skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Able to work long hours, after hours and some weekends.
- Matric/Grade 12 advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years Team Leader/supervisory experience in a similar environment.
- Must have experience in health and safety standards and management.
- Drivers licence advantageous.
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London
Application Deadline: N/A