Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
- Implement capability, systems and processes to create a cohesive, cost effective and managed Technical Workplace Management solution. The service must be organised and structured to align with and support NERSA ensuring risk and compliance regulations are adhered to.
- Implement integrated, seamless service delivery solutions that maximises technology, tools and labour to meet the service standards and requirements of NERSA.
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of technicians / engineers to achieve desired results.
- Use specific knowledge about one or more areas of responsibilities, plans, implements, communicates and monitors program elements to achieve objectives such as:
- Manage day-to-day operations related to the program(s), identifying and resolving issues.
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve processes.
- Ensure compliance with local regulatory and NERSA corporate requirements.
- Proactive supervision and execution of all Technical Workplace Management in accordance with Good Industry Practice and in a manner that achieves the objectives of NERSA
- Ensuring staff deployed support NERSA’s brand principles, ethical values and professional standards and have the required skills to deliver the services to the stated performance levels
- Supporting management of NERSA, and business relationships both internal and external to NERSA
- Compliance with the stipulated Service Levels
- Compliance with NERSA and TFS policies, procedures and guidelines
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Adherence and compliance to the Technical Workplace Management objectives and strategic outcomes
- Minimum 5 years site technical management experience
- Minimum 3 years people management experience
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Working according to SLA’s
- Sub-contractor management
- People and resource management
- Conflict Management
- Matric plus NQF Level 4
- Hospitality and/or Facilities Management Diploma or Degree
- NQF6 or equivalent in a technical field
- Computer literate on MS Office packages – MS Word, Outlook, Excel
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A