Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Tsebo Catering are in search of a seasoned Business Development Manager with solid management experience in a B2B and focused on clients across various sectors. You will be an intergral team member of Tsebo Catering Regional management team in the KwaZulu and Eastern Cape region. Reporting to the Sales Director you will work very closely with the Operations Management team in Coastal region.
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Tsebo Catering Solutions a division of Tsebo Solutions Group is currently searching for a Business Development Manager with experience in the Catering Management business and or related soft services experience. The main purpose of this role is to Increase new business sales volumes and maintain and develop new customers especially in the Education and related sectors.
- Responsible for new business development .
- Tele market, canvas and research sales leads.
- Sell catering solutions to the market, identify prospects, assess client’s needs, submit proposals, negotiate and close the sale.
- Adhere to the adopted selling process with measurable monthly & quarterly target achievement.
- Deliver professional, innovative, realistic sales proposals and presentations which reflect the integrity, standards, procedures and ethics of the company.
- Build, promote & maintain relationships with existing & potential clients/corporate groups & ensure proper utilization of the CRM tools provided.
- Attend appropriate sales meetings, functions and networking opportunities.
- Prepare and present professional sales proposals at a senior level & work closely with operations in signing off financials & working solutions.
- Responsible for closing sales opportunities including involvement in contract terms and conditions.
- Growth of the division and the achievement of agreed sales budget.
- Ensure effective communication between operations/sales/PRO.
- Conduct accurate surveys & prepare financial feasibility.
- Manage the appointment and sales process (sales approach to be professional, exact and above reproach).
- Computer proficient/literate.
- Willingness to sell large, complex outsourcing solutions/ services.
- Entrepreneurial Skill – devise strategies to expand business offering and footprint.
- Proven Leadership skills with strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate and network at a senior level with more than average closing ratio.
- Able to manage the sales process from inquiry to organizing & closing.
- Interpersonal skills: Leadership & Relationship Building.
- Good Communication (written & verbal) – Strong presentation.
- Customer service orientated that is goal orientated and motivated to achieve sales budget
- Exceptionally well organized & natural multi – tasker (Able to work under pressure).
- Self-starter with high work ethic and passion who needs little supervision
- Relevant qualification and / or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years sales/acquisition/business development experience
- Proven history of target achievement
- Strong understanding of business challenges and customer management with a track record of identifying and closing opportunities
- Knowledge of Catering Management industry – advantageous
- B2B experience mainly within soft services in Catering and or Food and beverage sector. Catering management is a distinct preference in this position
- Post Matric qualification (Preferably in Sales )
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A