Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimize their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimize our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Tsebo Cleaning Solutions a division of Tsebo Solutions Group is now the third largest cleaning provider in South Africa with over 100s of contracts across the country and a staff compliment of over 10,000 cleaning professionals. We provide hospital-level cleaning services, no matter the environment – a heritage that translates into a service ethos and cleaning standards of the very highest quality.
- Identify and prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Regular travel to Mpumalanga to identify and prospect for potential new clients and grow that region
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client
- Retain current relationship and build rapport
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position is essential
- Strong Financial background
- Data capturing (accurate)
- AX and My Market experience an advantage
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience or knowledge essential
- Strong excel skills required
- Good communication skills
- Organisational and administrative skills, honesty and integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Logical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Matric –related tertiary education an advantage
- Bookkeeping certificate or related qualification an advantage
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A