Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to monitor and ensure costs are contained within budgets (OPEX and CAPEX)
- Review and report on monthly variance reports as required by your Manager
- Ensure compliance with TFS policies and procedures related to financial management, controls and expenditure authorisation levels
- Monitor all orders on a daily basis
- Ensure all requests to purchase are followed by a quotation
- Match quotations, purchase orders and invoices on the Infor EAM system
- Follow up to ensure all suppliers submit invoices timeously with service reports where necessary
- Ensure satisfactory completion of jobs and the delivery of jobs by requesting an original invoice and ensure it logged on a spreadsheet
- Ensure all purchase costs are properly allocated to the correct divisions/cost centres
- Accurately complete the TFS invoicing template monthly
- Ensure all Huawei financial policies and procedures are complied with and:
where required provide data to support Huawei reporting requirements; at all times during this Agreement act in Huawei’s best financial interest;
- Operate a transparent “open” book approach to the financial management of the services; expenditure management and approvals; and financial audit and controls.
- Work with teams to develop and maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities, concentrating on those that most strongly contribute toward improving customer lifetime value.
- Interact with client to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services.
- Keep up to date with business developments and strategic objectives within the environment.
- Provide advice on general changes and compliance within the workplace management framework when required.
- Adhere to cut off dates stipulated by TFS and the client. Liaise with Huawei finance team on payments to suppliers
- Provide Infor EAM reports monthly or as requested by the TFS team and Huawei
- Assist with the compilation, preparation and review of monthly variance reports
- Liaise with the Workplace Coordinator on the compilation of the TFS operating budgets
- Ensure all invoicing deadlines are met for both Huawei and TFS
- Ensure all sub-contractors adhere to the invoicing cut off dates
- Ensure all invoicing is submitted to TFS head office finance team at the cut off periods
- Ensure all finance administration is complied with on site
- Liaise with TFS Managers to ensure all contract documentation is maintained and updated
- Assist your Manager with the collation of leave and overtime forms and preparation of variation reports
- MS Office Suite
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in finance in a similar environment
- Knowledge of facilities management and the hospitality industry.
- Good understanding of the utilisation of the INFOR EAM system.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Hospitality and customer centric focus.
- Knowledge and understanding of service level agreements
- Excellent report writing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Grade 12 (non-negotiable) plus….
- Bookkeeping/Accounting Certification or equivalent
- Computer literacy on MS Office and Infor EAM
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A