At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff is constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
Take a walk through our stores or offices and you’ll encounter an infectious love of fashion and a tangible will to succeed among the people who make up our business – both of which are key to keeping us at least one step ahead of the competition.
We are currently looking to employ a Fraud Operations Agent who will adequately and timeously execute the business operational strategies to prevent, detect and mitigate fraud relating to customer accounts and account applications. Our Fraud department requires an individual with an enquiring mind and a real passion for risk prevention and mitigation, to work in their Fraud Team.
- Respond swiftly and adequately where sudden action is required as communicated by your Manager or Supervisor.
- Adequately and timeously respond to, investigate and conclude on fraud related queries, disputes and investigations relating to customer accounts and account applications.
- Effectively and efficiently action all queues and tasks within the required timelines and per the priorities agreed with your Manager and Supervisor.
- Perform investigations of a high standard; and effectively use the business’ investigation frameworks, processes, standards and checklists that are provided to you and are updated from time to time.
- Prepare and update working papers, working files, system updates and written reports timeously, adequately and completely.
- Adequately and responsibly reply to customer queries & emails per the guidelines received from your Supervisor and Manager; effectively managing customer expectations, whilst preventing any undue risk to Truworths.
- Communicate with stores, stakeholders and customers in a manner that is courteous professional and responsible; ensuring that the customer’s experience is positive and customer relations are maintained, whilst the objective of the communication is achieved.
- Consistently achieve the required service levels and meet key performance indicators.
- Observe and swiftly and effectively communicate indicators of new fraud trends to your Supervisor and Manager.
- Matric, with a relevant tertiary qualification being to your advantage.
- Previous relevant experience is advantageous.
- Experience within the retail and / or credit environments is essential.
- Experience in detecting, mitigating, preventing and investigating fraud is most advantageous.
- Have an enquiring and curious mind with keen eye for detail in order to mitigate risk
- High level of accuracy and ability to multitask
- Passion about interacting with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. Audit and Credit Bureaus
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- High degree of patience and tolerance
- Team orientation
- Basic computer literacy
- Vision-Nexus systems experience – essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A