Website Toyota Motor Corporation
The above vacancy exists in the Customer First Group within CQD, for a highly competent and suitably qualified individual to perform the following functions as a member of the Early detection, early resolution working group:
- Co-ordination of Field Technical Report resolution
- Warranty Reduction activities
- Liaison with suppliers on EDER & Warranty matters
- Port of entry/Port of departure audit co-ordination
- Field action implementation
- Recurrence Prevention
Quick Field fix/Global registration co-ordination
- Pre-production checks for new model launch
- Minimum NQF Level 6 (Engineering)
- Driver‘s License (Code 08)
- 5 – 10 Years of working Experience at Automotive Industry
- Manufacturing Improvement and Supplier development Experience will be an advantage.
- Stable Supply and risk mitigation experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and Project Management.
- Production preparation and Change point Management
- Must be willing to travel local and international.
Company: Toyota Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A