Website The Foschini Group - TFG
A challenging position exists within the Financial Services Call Centre for a self-motivated and assertive individual to lead, manage and coach a team of Insurance sales agents in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Managing relationships with internal & external stakeholders to achieve the desired outcome.
- Consistent focus & improvement of client service delivery.
- Ensuring that reports are analysed & compiled accurately to provide feedback on individual and overall team performance
- Achievement of the team’s targets/KPI’s in line with the Brand(s) product requirements, which will include WFM benchmarks.
- Ensuring compliance standards & legislative requirements are adhered to and met against agreed quality benchmarks.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team dynamic
- To be highly driven & motivated
- Matric qualification
- 2 years management experience
- High attention to detail & ability to effectively problem solve
- To influence & persuade the relevant stakeholders
- Be willing to commit to continuous learning
- Relevant sales experience
- To meet deadlines/targets in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills [verbal, written & interpersonal]
- Strong analytical & numerical ability
- To be computer literate [MS Office & Intermediate Excel]
- Sound understanding & application of people management procedures [e.g. IR, coaching]
Company: The Foschini Group – TFG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A