Mobile Service Technicians are the leaders of our service teams in new markets and are solely responsible for the effective and efficient day to day service operation ensuring customer satisfaction is premium. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model S, Model X, Model 3 customers and beyond. This role will be a hands-on technical role with wonderful opportunity for growth and development in our Service Center.
Our Service team must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Our Service team acts in the best interest of Tesla at all times. You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and our customers.
- Technical acumen is required – you must develop a knowledge of all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and procedures.
- People: Our Mobile Service Technician will set the example. We expect you to put your team’s success before your own, and actively involve yourself in your team members’ growth and development. Your team will look to you to set the standard for open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. We will look to you to build a team of top talent and mentor the next generation of Tesla leaders. Our Leading Technicians are the coaches of their teams – you must provide regular coaching and feedback, and have a deep knowledge of your team’s strengths and opportunities. You will be responsible for leading change and inspiring your team every day.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond for our customers. You will actively monitor customer service trends to make necessary improvements, and assist your team in developing appropriate standards and processes to continuously elevate the overall service experience.
- Operational excellence: As a Mobile Service Technician, you must understand and own every aspect of your service center’s performance. You will be responsible for driving continuous improvements to facilitate exceptional team output and customer service. We expect you to champion safety, efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in all of your actions and decisions.
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required.
- Factory Trained Master or Diagnostic Technician Status/OEM Training.
- Occasional travel will be required both interstate and international.
- Educational experience: Qualified motor mechanic, Diagnostic Technician and/or Master Technician.
- HVAC Licensing that meets local standards preferred. Good verbal English capabilities.
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicle including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, testing and repair of electronic systems and modules.
- Knowledge of extensive skill and experience using diagnostic scan tools, following diagnostics and operating scopes.
- Hybrid Experience a Bonus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A