We are looking for a highly motivated individual to accelerate our vehicle-level testing for all current and future Autopilot features on the path to full self-driving. The ADAS Test Operator will be responsible to identify improvements and regressions across software iterations. A strong candidate will be objectively focused when making judgements, highly organized with a great attention to detail, and a self-starter.
- Communicate with developers and test engineers, be on-call for questions/comments if necessary.
- Survey the local region and design routes with perspective scenarios for Autopilot testing.
- Design test specs and create judgement criteria using tools such as XRAY.
- Analyze test data, triage software issues and abnormal vehicle behaviors using Tesla in-house designed proprietary software tools.
- Support any other vehicle engineering testing as needed.
- Execute real-world testing according to test specifications, as well as providing ad-hoc support for specifically requested scenarios.
- Maintain and document test vehicle condition, coordinate repairs/retrofits as necessary.
- Study and familiarize the latest Autopilot and other relevant vehicle features.
- Experience working with various operating systems: MacOS, Windows, Linux. Comfortable navigating between files systems, managing data transfers.
- Familiarity with ADAS/Autopilot systems and their sensors.
- Command Line Interface experience required.
- Clean driving record and safe driving habits. Good navigation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly observational.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Must be comfortable driving prototype vehicles during testing that may lack safety features or contain safety risks.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle systems and how they work, such as brakes and power assisted steering, is preferred.
- Excellent computer software skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A