As a Field Service Technician in our Energy and Charging Field Service team, you will play a vital role in making sure both our Energy Storage products and our Superchargers are operating at their best.
Our Energy Storage products are critical in solving the intermittency of renewable energy sources such as wind and solar to accelerate the transition to a greener electricity network. Our Supercharging network is the largest global, fast charging network in the world and enables our customers to travel long distances comfortably.
- Analyse recurring issues and provide feedback to the engineering teams
- Act as the first point of contact to contractors
- Perform all on-site technical activities related to the installation, commissioning, repair, maintenance of our Energy storage and Supercharging network in the UK and abroad when needed
- Troubleshoot and perform root-cause analysis, both remotely and on-site
- Prepare, organize, and plan your own technical activities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently, motivated and a proactive attitude
- Flexible towards travelling
- Experience as a technician in the electrical engineering field,
- A passion for renewable energy
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Low- and Medium Voltage electrical systems, High Voltage is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A