Our Tesla Service Technicians are members of the largest technician team on the planet, working together in pursuit of our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Joining Tesla, means being a part of a team of the most talented Technicians and Engineers on the planet, working on cutting edge automotive technology and on the most advanced cars in production today.
Our Technicians are the heart of every service location and we rely on their expertise in process improvement and in the delivery of the best service and products to our customers. We want you to elevate your professional growth through a combination of programs and on the job training, accelerating your career and unlocking your potential. With a global presence, we want to support your growth and career wherever life may take you. Our expectation is that you bring your full self to work each day, deliver high quality product, provide exceptional customer service, and help support our mission.
- Partner with other teams to ensure delivery of an exceptional product by cleaning and detailing vehicles, as needed
- Consistently and concisely detail and document repairs
- Inspect and maintain shop equipment and request replacement as required
- Execute basic and advanced diagnostic and repair work on all aspects of Tesla product line
- Operate a variety of top-of-the-line hand, power and shop tools
- Enjoy your company supplied laptop to support diagnostics and provide online training opportunities
- Provide feedback to Tesla design and engineering teams directly to enable continuous improvement of repair procedures and products.
- Participate with a collaborative, inclusive, and respectful attitude in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Assist with onboarding and training of new technicians to help upskill the team
- Work independently and as a team to drive maximum repair efficiency
- Evidence of a “safety first” attitude
- Basic command of the English or French (Canada Only) language
- Valid driver’s license in the country (State for US) in which you are applying with a clean driving history
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic computer skills, including navigating web browsers and standard applications like Excel and Word.
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Ability to innovate, solve complex issues, and present new ideas
- Experience working in a team-based environment and achieving common goals
- Section 609 Refrigerant handling certification preferred
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree/Certificate, or work experience in a related technology space (aeronautics, engines, electrical, ships, etc.)
- Automotive Service Technicians License, or desire to become Technician Apprentice through provincial schooling (Canada only)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and processes, and adapt to change
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A