The role of the Inside Sales Advisor is to educate, inspire and skillfully guide Tesla’s potential customers through the vehicle purchase and configuration process. Inside Sales Advisors have the incredible opportunity to advise potential Tesla customers from all over North America, while honing their abilities in lead qualification.
- Maintain customer relationships from the initial interaction up until delivery day.
- Use a consultative approach to influence customer purchase while also aiding buy in to the mission, business model, and Tesla brand.
- Communicate with current and prospective customers via chat, email and SMS to nurture and prepare them for a vehicle purchase.
- Receive inbound leads to assess the prospect’s needs, qualify the opportunity, and schedule the test drive experience.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline achieving both personal and group monthly metrics in conjunction with the field Sales teams.
- Provide feedback and recommendations based on direct experiences with potential customers.
- Evidence of exceptional ability
Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, internet navigation, CRM applications)
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts
- 1-3 years’ of Inside Sales experience or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, grammatical genius
- Proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals
- Valid US Driver’s License and/or State ID and ability to obtain DMV Salesperson’s License
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A