Tesco Bank is looking for an Access & Fulfilment Analyst, within CISO. The Tesco Bank security operations team has grown significantly in recent years to match the change in the cyber security landscape and the growing number and complexity of attacks that the Bank receives.
As an Access & Fulfilment Analyst you will work with the Fulfilment Manager and offshore resource to manage the fulfilment of IT access in Tesco Bank in accordance with established Information Security Policy. You will bring the knowledge and technical capability in applying Information Security policies and standards to drive technical controls around Access Management and Fulfilment. We are looking for good analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse information and deliver excellent customer service.
- Undertaking ad-hoc cyber and IT Security related work items as required
- Delivering Fulfilment services in a consistent manner to ensure the security levels of Tesco Bank are maintained
- Operating the Fulfilment management process for Tesco Bank platforms and applications
- Working closely with our Bengaluru team on fulfilment requests and key activities
- Assist in the management of the service now Fulfilment queue and the Fulfilment mailbox and ensuring a high level of customer service is adhered to
- Ensuring that system changes required to maintain security are implemented, raising change documentation as appropriate
- Working with the business to help mitigate security risk
- Communicate and engage with the business on a regular basis and provide assistance and guidance on the JCL process
- Monitoring the application and compliance of security operations procedures and review information systems for actual or potential breaches in security. This includes monitoring that security records are accurate and complete
- Reporting on identified risks including any vulnerabilities or control weaknesses.
- Using service now to review data, process requests, and maintain controls.
- Conducting assurance control checks to ensure the accuracy of the review process, ensuring that all identified breaches are promptly and thoroughly investigated, updating process documentation where required
- Assisting users with their requests for access within SLA
- Preparing information for audit and assurance reviews
- Producing regular MI reports.
- Carry out service now testing activities on a regular basis
- Drafting, reviewing, and maintaining procedures and documentation for CISO related operational activity
- Liaising with business and technical managers to ensure Fulfilment activity is undertaken within the defined timescales
- Enthusiasm and passion to get the job done in a timely fashion and to a high standard
- Experience of compiling and producing reports and effective MI for senior management
- Desirable – knowledge of information security policies
- Ability to communicate effectively (in oral and written form) with business and various stakeholders
- Desirable – experience of working in an operational IT/IS Operational role previously.
- Good information analysis skills
- Demonstrated knowledge Office 365 products including a good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team and able to work on own initiative on key activities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A