Never a late night or long weekend, you can finally have a career in hospitality with the work-life balance you were looking for! Because our business is growing, we can offer you job security and the opportunity to develop your career alongside us.
We need you to work flexibly in our Cafe & have a genuine smile on your face when serving your guests a quick bite to eat or a lovely cup of coffee.
- Know your menu! Does the food or drink look right?
- Work in a busy Tesco Cafe giving great service worth recommending!
- Upsell our delicious extras…there’s always room for a slice of cake!
- Encourage guests to give online feedback
- Once cross-trained, you will be responsible for making our delicious food and great drinks
- Always help to make sure your Cafe stays clean, safe & legal
- Understand great service & be passionate about delivering it
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs, etc
- To be 18 years of age or older
- Positive attitude
- Cooking experience helpful, however willingness to learn essential
- Warm & engaging personality
- Great at multi-tasking, get a buzz of working in a busy Cafe
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A