Our Maintenance Technicians work collaboratively with Tesco colleagues utilising core skills and experience to deliver an exceptional service keeping our estate safe, legal, compliant, and operational.
- Using mobile devices; phone and tablet, to drive best practice in work completion and updates.
- Supporting a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Use the business systems to drive best practice in WON reporting to support asset lifecycle management.
- Using problem-solving skills and innovation to identify and develop solutions for key and common issues.
- Following the planned work schedule to achieve first time fix, maximising productivity, and effectiveness.
- Drive your own monthly 1-2-1 schedule with your line manager.
- Communicating and building effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Delivering high quality work standards across the estate, with year-on-year improvement.
- Representing the Tesco brand following business ways of working, demonstrating values led behaviours, a positive attitude & taking pride in wearing the Tesco uniform.
- Attending local and national meetings, providing valuable input and feedback.
- Supporting KPI delivery, through the practical application of skill sets, and effective use of business systems to drive achievement of your own set KPIs.
- Ensuring all Tesco sites are a safe and functioning environment for customers and colleagues.
- Own your development through progression of the maintenance pathway.
- Own tasks at a local level through to completion/resolution, informing key stakeholders through the process, where required.
- Working closely with team members, sharing best practice and knowledge.
- Completed all technical training upskilling modules relevant to skillset
- Digitally confident; can comfortably operate mobile phone and tablets to view workload, emails, teams, and use of business systems.
- Legal compliance & statutory requirements
- Relevant qualification in specific working area (electrical, HVAC etc)
- Proven experience in a maintenance, engineering, or construction environment
- Communication & stakeholder management
- Office 365 knowledge
- Stock & inventory management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A