As a Duty Pharmacy Manager, you’ll play a significant role in supporting the managing, encouraging, and developing a team of colleagues whilst delivering a great service. Your work will provide you with numerous opportunities for continued professional development, peer review and reflective learning.
Our Pharmacy Managers are supported by wider store teams, such as security, stock replenishment, range management, and administration to ensure smooth and consistent experience for our customers and patients, whilst maintaining theirs and our colleague’s safety.
We are looking for hardworking Pharmacy professionals who can lead and deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers. In return, we’ll provide an encouraging team, detailed industry training and a multi-layered working environment where no two days are the same.
- Supporting the manager to lead, empower and develop your colleagues
- Supporting the manager in building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS
- Making sure our medicines are easily accessed, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal
- Hepatitis B immunisation (or be prepared to be immunised after starting)
- A passion for leading and empowering a team
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- A Pharmacy Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A