Our Pharmacy Managers are supported by wider store teams, such as security, stock replenishment, range management, and administration to ensure smooth and consistent experience for our customers and patients, whilst maintaining theirs and our colleagues safety.
We are looking for hardworking and driven Pharmacy professionals who can lead and deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers. In return, we’ll provide an encouraging team, detailed industry training and a multifaceted working environment where no two days are the same.
- Ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Using our modern planning systems to ensure we have the right number of colleagues and pharmacists on duty to meet customer needs
- Making sure our expertise and medicines are easily accessed, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Leading, motivating, training and developing your colleagues.
- Keeping the both the customer and the business safe and legal.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Networks and GP surgeries
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organised by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- A Pharmacy Degree
- A passion for leading and empowering a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A