Becoming a Warehouse Operative opens up incredible career possibilities— it’s how many of our managers started out. To succeed as a Warehouse Operative you’ll be someone who can put people at the heart of everything you do, building relationships with your team and acting quickly to help our customers. This is a hands-on job for people who enjoy tackling big challenges as part of a team, who like to stay active and who love to see their work make a visible difference.
- Taking ownership for your own and others safety whilst at work
- Working both independently and as part of a team
- Using tools provided and training material provided efficiently
- Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any potential hazards are taken care of safely, quickly and efficiently.
- Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled accurately
- Making sure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Using your Mechanical Handling Equipment efficiently
- Picking and manually handling stock
- Energy to enjoy the buzz of working in a fast paced yet exciting environment.
- A driven and keen attitude to learn new skills as well as thriving whilst working in an encouraging team.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- To have passion about delivering great customer service.
- The ability to adapt to working in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment.
- Be happy to go that extra mile.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lichfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A