As a Shift Leader, you will be working in a fast paced retail environment where no day is the same.
You will take ownership of activities by co-ordinating a team to deliver.
As the customer is at the heart of everything we do, you will be constantly looking for ways to improve service in your store through on the job coaching and feedback
You will have a great understanding of how your team is performing and be the expert in delivering practical actions for its improvement by taking a hands on approach.
With your guidance, your area will always remain a safe place to work and shop.
- Always looking for ideas and opportunities to serve Britain’s shoppers a little better everyday.
- You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations and effectively balance priorities
- You are able to role model giving great, natural customer service ensuring every customers needs are met
- You are a clear communicator and use a variety of methods to keep the team well informed
- Be confident in taking the lead as at times you will be in charge
- Be able to build strong long lasting relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, encouraging them to be at their best
- You are flexible in the way you think, making decisions efficiently and handling change to ensure everything we do is right for customers and colleagues
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bournemouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A