Tesco are now recruiting for a People Advisor in our DC to support the management team with people related administration activities enabling them to work shoulder to shoulder within our operational areas.
- Checking Online Payroll Reports to ensure all requests for change have been successfully applied
- Maintaining the People data base to ensure we hold up to date contact details for all colleagues
- Coordinating disciplinary/grievance/appeal hearings ensuring all meetings take place within the specified timelines
- To be aware of Tesco Policies and Procedures and the way these are applied.
- Supporting with seasonal and charitable activities which help build a great and safe place to work
- Collaborating closely with the Central Payroll Team to ensure Starters, Leavers and Transfers are administered accurately
- Supporting the management team with the administration of the recruitment process utilising the online recruitment facility.
- Supervising eligibility to work documents to ensure we are operating as per the guidelines.
- Completing all people related filing ensuring data protection legislation is upheld
- To have passion about delivering great customer service.
- Energy to enjoy the buzz of working in a fast paced yet rewarding environment.
- Experience working in an HR and administrative role
- To be happy to work as part of a team, sharing knowledge and experience.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- A driven and keen attitude to learn new skills as well as thriving whilst working in a supportive team.
- To be happy to go that extra mile.
- To be flexible and meet the needs of the Centre and operation
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Glengormley, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A