Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Assists in planning and implementing pursuit of strategic opportunities for Business Insurance, by cultivating client relationships or other commercial relationships and identifying new markets for Business Insurance products or services.
- Monitor and assess sales and market data for a specific geographic region and market segment; and produce reports that will assist management in formulating strategy and identifying areas in the market where business can be developed.
- Develop and implement relationship management plans for complex potential customer accounts to identify and build relationships with relevant decision makers and influencers within the customer organization and to enable effective two-way flow of information and resolution of issues.
- Set clear objectives for each sales call; develop and make presentations that are tailored to the known interests, needs, issues, and concerns of decision makers and influencers within the customer organization; gather and analyze relevant information; and gain agreement to a statement of customer requirements.
- Use personal expertise to identify the complex standard products and/or services offered by the organization that meet the customer’s needs, together with quantities and product configurations. Present these to the customer with a clear rationale and at standard commercial terms, referring to senior colleagues where necessary to ask for concessions (e.g., price reduction) that gain the customer’s agreement.
- Develop a personal network within the business sector and represent the organization at business sector events. Obtain market intelligence and enhance the visibility and reputation of the organization, its products, and its services.
- Develop and implement a customer contact plan to communicate product launches and engage the customers in relevant sales campaigns. Act as first point of contact for customer queries and complaints and resolve these, referring complex issues to others and ensuring that the customer receives an appropriate response.
- Enter customer information that has been gathered through research and/or through direct customer contact into the customer relationship management system, to ensure that the organization has quality data to enable effective customer retention and business development activities OR Ensure that team members maintain up-to-date customer relationship management data, identifying and resolving issues.
- Maintain and renew a deep knowledge and understanding of the organization’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct, and ensure own work adheres to required standards.
- General Education
- Matric/SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential)
- Full FAIS accreditation (150 credits) (Essential)
- RE 5 (Essential)
- RE 1 (Advantageous)
- General Experience
- 3-6 years industry and commercial experience
- You will need to ensure you have your own reliable motor vehicle to use (Essential)
- SAQA Accredited Equivalent – It is the onus of the applicant to provide TIH and its subsidiaries with certified evidence that their qualification(s) meet the equivalent NQF level required for this role at time of application. As a registered Financial Service Provider, we are mandated to ensure that all our representatives are and remain fit and proper at all times. By applying for this role, you consent to having your relevant qualification and or accreditation or confirm that you are working towards meeting the competency requirements.
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A