Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Plan and execute campaigns within the defined timelines. Manage campaigns, data and metrics to help improve overall efficiencies and manage the optimal use of contacts data for all TIH campaigns (sales, collection, retention, service, admin). Track, influence, provide solutions and escalate any factors that might affect performance.
- Contribute to the development of the campaign strategy to optimize the campaigns performance to reach business goals. Define the campaign brief outcomes to meet the required set targets with the business. Plan and design the campaign; the timelines and resource capability and skill set required, liaising with multi-channel contact center management; workforce management. Provide input into the design of new campaigns, engaging with marketing. Support business in driving new initiatives or special projects.
- Implement and optimize campaign strategies and cohesive customer engagement according to the plan to drive the achievement of the Business Unit targets. Manage, track and govern campaign settings on dialer guided by models to support strategy.
- Liaise with Data Science team and/or data sources to access reliable data to meet the campaign outcomes. Liaise and support and provide input regarding campaigns for many stakeholders in TIH business, for example; Heads, Marketing, Business Intelligence, IT and compliance team. Communicate issue resolution processes and escalation channels to ensure smooth and functional engagement.
- Identify and implement optimization plans around targeting with the goal of increasing campaign profitability. Implement initiatives to improve campaign performance based on lead optimization and segmentation.
- Ensure data processes are adhered to – lead scrubbing, data optimization and segmentation strategies, implementation of all models, data alignment to campaign brief including applicable regulatory and legislative requirements. Highlight any identified contact centre abuse of leads.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching. Maintain an understanding of relevant technology, and industry best practices through ongoing education, and reading specialist media.
- General Education
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential);
- Relevant 3 year Business degree / diploma in Business Management / Campaign Management and Contact Centre (Advantageous)
- General Experience
- 3 or more years experience Campaign Management (Essential);
- Data management experience (Essential);
- Analytics or MI experience (Essential);
- Dialler Management (Essential);
- Experience in the financial services industry (Advantageous);
- Experience of dealing with relevant stakeholders e.g. work force management, contact centres, marketing (Advantageous)
- SAQA Accredited Equivalent* – It is the onus of the applicant to provide TIH and its subsidiaries with certified evidence that their qualification(s) meet the equivalent NQF level required for this role at time of application.
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng
Application Deadline: N/A