Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Telesure Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd (TIH), is the holding company of some of South Africa’s leading financial long and short term insurance providers. Our portfolio includes South Africa’s most loved and recognisable brands such as 1st for Women, Auto & General, Budget, Dialdirect, Virseker and 1Life. Employee Benefits Administration via our Hippo Advisory Services, which includes health insurance, provident fund and group life administration. Hippo is South Africa’s first comparison website and compares insurance, other personal finance products, travel, health, money, travel, cars from a range of South African brands. We’re pioneers with a hunger for the best, bringing customer-focused innovation and service excellence to the financial services industry. We’re an undivided team of diverse thinkers and doers who believe in leading through technology and pushing beyond limits.
- Provide a quality service to customers while identifying opportunities to secure new business or support retention. Responsibilities may include processing cases, dealing with complex queries and investigating and resolving customer problems.
- Set clear objectives for each call; use standard materials to make a presentation to the customer; and ask relevant questions to evaluate the customer’s level of interest and to identify and respond to areas requiring further information or explanation.
- Identify the products or services that best meet the customer’s stated needs, use personal expertise to propose quantities and product configurations, explain alternative solutions to the customer and influence the customer to retain their business.
- Help manage customers by carrying out standard activities.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the organization’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards. Obtain authorization when required from a supervisor or manager for any exceptions from mandatory procedure.
- Prioritise own workflow and ensure work is completed to the required standards of productivity, quality and timeliness; use performance management systems to improve personal performance and KPI’s.
- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential) Regulatory Exam 5 (Advantageous)
- 1 year sales experience (Essential); 1 year retentions experience (Advantageous)
- SAQA Accredited Equivalent – It is the onus of the applicant to provide TIH and its subsidiaries with certified evidence that their qualification(s) meet the equivalent NQF level required for this role at time of application. As a registered
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A