Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
- The RPG Developer contributes to the organisational goals by creating and maintaining quality software systems.
- Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
- Deliver on Treating Customers Fairly principles in alignment wth regulatory requirements.
- To ensure that the Software Development Lifecycle is adhered to at all times.
- To take responsibility for the effort estimation, execution, testing, deployment and documentation of software.
- To ensure that quality software is delivered in alignment with software standards and in accordance with a pre-defined requirement and/or technical design.
- Ensuring current and ad-hoc work is carried out in a productive, timely and efficient manner.
- To analyze and clarify pre-defined software requirements and/or technical designs to ensure comprehensive understanding of business need.
- To provide suitable solutions based on the business need, developed within the architecture framework.
- Matric / Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent
- SAQA Accredited Equivalent – It is the onus of the applicant to provide TIH and its subsidiaries with certified evidence that their qualification(s) meet the equivalent NQF level required for this role at time of application.
- Relevant recognized diploma in RPG development experience will be a distinct advantage.
- Must have problem solving and analytical thinking ability.
- A recognized software development certification / degree / diploma.
- At least 1 year experience using the relevant programming language or technologies.
- 1 year RPG Development experience (minimum)
- Comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Understanding of System Design principles and frameworks.
- Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Adaptability and/or flexibility
- Development skills in preferred technologies and frameworks (IBM iSeries / Microsoft .Net etc.)
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A