Website TD Bank
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
- Manages Lawyer’s calendar i.e., schedules appointments, coordinates appearances. Resolves scheduling conflicts on own initiative.
- Answers a wide variety of telephone inquires based on knowledge of the case. Responds to inquiries exercising good judgement and discretion.
- Composes and prepares routine inquiries.
- Establishes, maintains, and when necessary, revises Lawyer’s files.
- Performs additional duties as requested such as:
- Arranges medical exams.
- Maintains lists of witnesses, subpoenas, fees, etc.
- Requests fees for payment from claims department.
- Proven legal secretarial skills. Excellent oral and written
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Markham, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A