takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Claims Controller to join our team at the Cape Town Warehouse.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Ensure that all accidents and incidents are reported to Takealot management immediately.
- Ensure that Dispatch queries are resolved timeously, and exception trends are addressed and resolved.
- Correct PPE to be worn always by all staff with the correct care taken to enhance the life span off he PPE.
- Ensure all safety rules are enforced and adhered to at all time.
- Attend to the validated address unscanned report after each milkrun and give feedback on parcels that missed the cut-off/Milkrun.
- Monitor and evaluate daily operational reports and ensure that dispatch KPI are controlled and met, any discrepancies are to be addressed and resolved. And assist in maintaining FIFO within the dispatch area
- Ensure that all queries related to dispatch are attended to and resolved timeously.
- Ensure high standard of housekeeping and tidiness within working area.
- You are required to keep high productivity level at all times.
- Good understanding of claims procedures and analysis
- You are to perform your duties with great responsibility and care as well as with loyalty towards your employer.
- 3 years experience in a Warehouse Claims environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A