Website Swindon Borough Council
We are currently looking for a confident, dynamic, enthusiastic and proactive administrator to join our busy 0-19 Public Health Nursing team whose aim is to offer the Healthy Child Programme to families in Swindon, empower and support families in creating a healthy life style, safe and stable environment for their children, both at home, and within the community.
- Data entry of case notes
- Organise clinics incorporating both urgent and routine waiting lists therefore requiring a high level of accuracy and recording.
- Answering and transferring incoming phone calls to the team, taking messages where appropriate – some calls received can be of a sensitive nature that will require a level of empathy and understanding to ensure that the call is handled in a professional yet helpful manner
- Arranging a variety of clinics, both internal and external, ensuring rooms are booked and relevant parties invited
- Booking appointments for Healthy Child Programme Contacts
- Be open to changes and confident on challenging processes, which will enable streamlining of working practices.
- You will work with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and with varied needs, so you will need to be sensitive to this and have strong communication skills
- You’ll be keen to work as part of a team If you can bring good communication and IT skills, teamwork and a passion to learn, we will support you in developing a career with Swindon Borough Council.
- You’ll be eager to learn and develop within an administrative environment
- Have a passion and desire to want to support and help service users within the 0-19 PHN Team.
Company: Swindon Borough Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swindon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A