Website Sutter Health
The Customer Relations Coordinator represents Eden Medical Center as a welcoming official to all patients and visitors who enter the facility. They are responsible for exemplary customer service in greeting and orientation of patients and visitors to the hospital. The Customer Relations Coordinator is the first impression of the medical center and must represent themselves in a positive, helpful, professional manner at all times.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstration of maturity, accountability, problem solving, initiative, consideration and courteousness.
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Professional appearance.
- Associate’s (Required)
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
- 18 months+ experience in dealing with the public with an emphasis on customer relations
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Castro Valley, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A