Website Sutter Health
Responsible for assessing, planning, organizing, and participating in rehabilitative programs that improve patient mobility, relieve pain, increase strength, and improve or correct disabling conditions resulting from disease or injury. Demonstrates advanced knowledge and practice level competencies, and is a recognized clinical or workflow subject matter expert. Responsible for developing key workflows and clinical protocol or guidelines for department. Serves as a resource in the education, training and mentoring of other staff and a clinical instructor for assigned students. Leads staff education programs and coordinates student program. Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations, codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety while delivering optimal patient care.
- Able to retain and apply new knowledge & skills.
- Keeps abreast of professional practice development and advancement.
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
- Ability to teach/educate others, public speaking.
- Ability to develop training materials and competency assessments.
- Knowledge and application of professional practice and regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work in demanding work environment, organize multiple priorities completing work duties within expected timelines and requirements.
- Develop treatment protocols.
- Ability to extract evidence-based practice information and apply to clinical practice and training materials.
- Computer and required technology proficiency/competencies.
- Demonstrates effective and efficient professional communication (verbal & written) skills as well as interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, teamwork/collaboration, customer service and community relations abilities.
- Other: Graduate of an accredited physical therapy school
- PT-Physical Therapist
- DL-California Drivers Class C
- 5 years experience in primary work assignment area.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders in developing solutions.
- Critical thinking, complex problems solving, decisive judgement and ability to work independently.
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salinas, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A