Website Sutter Health
Enhances the operational efficiency of Imaging Services. This is achieved by directly assisting the imaging technologist(s) and performing a variety of tasks to enhance the flow of patients, supplies and information to, from, and within the Imaging department. Typical responsibilities of this role include patient room preparation, stock/inventory maintenance, patient transport coordination and occasional reception/scheduling duties as needed.
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods at a time.
- Ability to work with others in a flexible and cooperative manner.
- Customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to lift and position patients properly using best practices.
- Answer telephones
- Establish filing systems
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider within 90 days of hire.
- HS Diploma: High School Diploma or General Education (GED) or equivalent education/experience
- Knowledge and ability to use good body mechanics.
- Ability to communicate (read, write and speak) clearly with various patients, family members and staff.
- Ability to maintain composure during challenging interpersonal interactions.
- Ability to process requests quickly, accurately, and consistently with general supervision.
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider – American Heart Association
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Maintain filing systems
- Medical Terminology
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A